Back to Top

The Town of Lansing was formed in 1817. Enjoy these fun facts about Lansing:

The Cargill Salt Mine opened in 1919
The area known as South Lansing used to be called Libertyville
Rogue's Harbor Inn was built in 1830 by Samuel Kelsey for General D.D. Minier
Place names in the Town of Lansing include Asbury, Buck Corners, Dublin Corners, East Lansing, Head Corners, Howland Corners, Howser Corners, Lake Ridge, Lansing Station, Lansingville, Ludlowville, McKinneys, Midway, Munson Corners, Myers, Norten, No

<< Start Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next Last >>

Page 1 of 9